Terms and Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions of orders placed with Novelty Imports. On ordering from Novelty Imports by any form you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. Do NOT order if you do NOT agree with these Terms And Conditions.
BECAUSE OUR STOCK IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING, ALWAYS CALL FOR LATEST PRICES AND STOCK AVAILABILITY
All prices correct at time of printing. Prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
All Orders Are Subject To Novelty Imports Terms & Conditions.
- GOODS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF NOVELTY IMPORTS UNTIL PAID FOR. All orders are subject to a delivery charge at the current rate unless stated or agreed.
- All pictures are for reference use only; the actual product may differ depending on our suppliers.
- The risk in the goods will pass to the buyer upon delivery, any CE approval RoHS Compliance EN-71 certificates and warnings printed on our imported products are accepted by Novelty Imports from our suppliers as correct in good faith, we will not be held responsible for the legitimacy of any such approvals or legality of the items.
- Novelty Imports cannot be held responsible in any way for late/missing deliveries caused by our courier agents, we will however act on your behalf to try to resurrect the problem should it arise. Should a delivery turn up in poor delivery condition, it is the customer’s responsibility to identify this and NOT sign for the goods, but refuse them so they are returned to us by the original courier company. Delivery times quoted are from when the order is dispatched and not placed with us. We do NOT dispatch mail order on a Friday. Our delivery company will leave a card with further instructions if there is no reply from the delivery address, after two attempts or no communication from the receiver our courier company will return goods to us and we WILL charge again for re-delivery.
- All items are subject to vat at the current UK rate. Vat Reg Number: 879 0467 76
- Goods MUST be sold in the original packing, clearly showing the importers name, instructions and any safety warnings. Our goods are NOT suitable for anyone under the age of 36 months (3 years) due to small parts and choking hazard. We recommend a minimum age of 5 years & over.
We currently accept the following type of payments: Cheques (Payment must clear before goods are dispatched) direct payment into our bank account (details as below) PayPal: email@example.com or Credit/Debit cards.
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
HSBC CANNOCK BRANCH
ACCOUNT NAME: NOVELTY IMPORTS
SORT CODE: 40-16-10
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 01460072
All the products on sale from Novelty Imports have met our high quality-control standards. However, if you find a defect with any product purchased, please e-mail us at:firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on: 01543 732008
Because of the nature of our products, when ordering and requiring a specific quantity please allow a 5-10% margin for faulty goods. We do NOT refund on single items only full cartons or inners of faulty goods.
Due to the FRAGILE nature of inflatable blow up items and health and safety issues, we are unable to offer a refund in any circumstance. Battery operated LED items, which are found to be defective, MUST be reported within 3 days (72 hours) of the delivery, they can then be returned for a full refund or replacement. Faulty goods are NOT returnable if not reported within 3 days (72 hours) of the delivery and not returned within 14 days of the delivery arrival date. Please Note: Batteries in products are supplied FREE of charge and therefore not part of any guarantee.
As an importer/wholesaler we can only offer returns on full and inner cartons and not individual items. All items must be sent back in the original packing and condition for any refund to be issued. The return of any goods is at the customer expense unless the goods have been found to be faulty, and a suitable posting/insurance certificate for the goods should be obtained. Where goods are accepted back for a refund without being faulty, a 10% Re-stocking fee will be deducted from the original items price. Any refunds are on goods only and NOT delivery costs.
Chemical Glow Items are disposable & will be securely packaged, any glow items found to be defective, must be reported within 3 days then returned to Novelty Imports, we will then send these items to our suppliers, if under inspection the product has been fully activated by breaking & shaking, the product will NOT be replaced. Any item found to be defective or not containing both activation chemicals will be replaced. The decision whether a product is replaced or not is based on advice by our supplier and made by Novelty Imports and is FINAL. Correspondents will NOT be entered into.
Goods paid for by Credit/Debit card will be credited to the original card only.
NOTE: Goods found to be tampered with by the customer will not be replaced, but will be returned at the customer’s expense.
*Any goods sold as sale or discounted end of line items are Non Return, and sold as seen not tested and will not be replaced or refunded in anyway. NO RETURNS*
The above conditions are in addition to your statutory rights, which are not affected.
If you have any questions or queries please call us on
LO-CALL: 08454 890158 OFFICE: 01543 732008 or EMAIL: email@example.com
By appointment only
Novelty Imports, Unit 11 South Staffordshire Business Park Hawkins Drive Cannock Staffordshire WS11 0XU